SEA-LECT Designs (along with our parent company Sea-Dog) is seeking a full-time, entry-level customer service representative who’d be willing to join our growing team and evolve with the position.
Phone - Ability to learn an expansive product line, and connect with customers in a professional manner when they inquire about items, often explaining technical data.
Order Entry - Processing daily orders taken via e-mail, fax & phone, and following up with our internal purchasing, packaging and shipping departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
Collaboration – Work in a diverse office which serves both the marine distribution industry (Sea-Dog), as well as caters to retail kayak stores across the country with its subsidiary (SEA-LECT Designs).
Dependability – Someone who’ll take responsibility for mistakes (but not make them again) and has a proven history of excellent attendance; scheduled work hours vary from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
• Minimum of 1-2 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with numbers and/or accounting
• Multi-tasking skills dealing with detailed information
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); 10-key experience a plus
• High School diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred
• Knowledge of the Marine and/or Outdoor Industry (i.e. boating/ kayaking) is HIGHLY desirable
Compensation and Benefits:
Starts at 11.00-13.00/hr + benefits (depending on qualifications)
Submit your resume to email@example.com